Clients choose Interactive Communications because of our beliefs and what makes us different.
- Integrity and the ability to understand what a person needs are more powerful than sales “techniques.” “Good” sales conversations are based on a consistent structure.
- Successful sales conversations move the sale forward with a specific, measurable action.
- The stage of your relationship determines the way you sell to a person.
- The most successful sales people adapt their selling style to meet the client’s style and language preferences.
- Like the best athletes, sales professionals need coaches and believe that practicing is fundamental to their success.
- Pitching is not selling.
- Without preparation and practice, you need to be lucky.
What Makes Us Different
At Interactive Communications we prefer to be ahead of the curve — today’s constant is change and we embrace it to help our clients thrive.
We continually adapt our products and services to help clients overcome current challenges, match moving landscapes and incorporate fresh ideas. The core engine of what we do has been in place for years, so our clients can be confident it delivers impact. But we also believe that it is critical to layer on ‘what’s next’.
Perhaps most important, our Managing Partners spend a significant amount of time in the field coaching and observing sales interactions. They understand what’s actually happening on the ground with reps/their end clients and across firms. This allows them to challenge conventional thinking and push back to help our clients get the best possible result.
Because of our high degree of specialization, no other sales consulting/training firm knows as much about the wholesaling business as Interactive Communications.
Finally, Interactive Communications is not afraid to share our recipe for the ‘secret sauce’ because we want our clients to be able to do things on their own. That’s probably why most clients we work with keep coming back for more.
Is Interactive Communications Right For Your Firm?
One of our core beliefs is that “one size does not fit all.” True to that belief, we don’t try to be all things to all people.
After more than 17 years of helping clients increase their sales effectiveness and efficiency, we have found the firms that benefit most from our knowledge and experience share certain key attributes. These firms:
- Value a disciplined, consistent needs-based sales process.
- Create accountability with both quantitative and behavioral measures.
- Expect their sales force to have a concise and compelling answer to the question, “What makes you different?”
- Are willing to establish a target market and who they won’t work with — and require reps to profile prospects for that target.
- Commit themselves to sales coaching at all levels of the organization.
- Believe that the roles of both phone-based and field-based sales reps are changing and want to stay ahead of the curve.
- Believe that technology — especially the firm’s CRM — should play a core role in the sales process.
- Believe that even experienced sales professionals need coaching and skill development.
Only you can decide if Interactive Communications is right for you, but if these attributes resonate it’s likely that we can help you increase your sales results.