Clients hire Interactive Communications to validate assumptions, gain perspective, challenge their thinking and help implement change. Interactive tells it like it is (even if it might be painful), and our clients get measurable results more quickly.
Consulting engagements typically work via retainer and allow clients to mix and match components of other Interactive Communications programs. Through consulting, Interactive Communications helps clients solve their most pressing issues. Some examples:
Increase Sales Results
- Design advanced metrics that drive ‘good’ sales behaviors.
- Uncover obstacles that create a drag on sales momentum.
- Deliver on-demand virtual coaching capabilities to ensure consistency and clarity or both skill and messaging
- Help senior managers upgrade their sales management skills to current conditions.
Improve Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Ensure that the sales force uses effective targeting and segmentation techniques.
- Integrate the selling process with technology to increase productivity.
- Identify and implement best practices that play to the firm’s strengths and value proposition.
Realign Distribution Models
- Determine the best mix of distribution mix to manage cost and align with the right advisors.
- Upgrade roles and responsibilities across the distribution organization to reflect the current environment.
Perform sales assessments
- Determine how your firm / sales teams stack up against its competitors.
- Travel and observe wholesalers (externals, internal and hybrids) to recommend skill development and strategy needs.