RESULTS™ 2018 Sales Training
Advanced Sales Clinics
Sales Desk Consulting
About the Company
Interactive Communications was founded in 1994 by Mary Anne Doggett and Claudia Fogelin, two sales thought leaders who each have more than 25 years experience in financial services and asset management. Concentrating exclusively on firms that sell through financial intermediaries, our mission is simple:
We help you sell more.
We do this by providing sales training, coaching, and consulting to help increase sales, retain talent, and capture today’s opportunities, while at the same time staying ahead of industry trends. With our deep knowledge of intermediary distribution and how it is changing, our customized services enable clients to bring in sales sooner, deepen relationships, and avoid costly mistakes.
who we work with
Interactive Communications works with asset managers, banks, insurance companies, and other financial services companies. Our clients range from industry giants to up-and-coming boutiques. We work with wholesalers – internal, external, and hybrid – as well as institutional sales, national accounts, and retirement specialists.
After more than 20 years of helping clients sell more, we’ve found that firms benefit most from working with Interactive Communications if they:
- Value a disciplined, needs-based sales process.
- Create accountability by measuring bottom line sales results and the behaviors that drive them.
- Establish a target market and require their sales team to focus their efforts on that.
- Commit themselves to sales coaching at all levels of the organization.
- Believe that the roles of phone-based and field-based sales reps are in a state of flux and want to stay ahead of the curve.